Food Manufacturers face stringent health, safety and quality standards and need to meet ever-evolving FDA regulations. To remain competitive, it is critical to maintain compliance with the many guidelines, standards and regulations of the Food Safety Modernization Act.
Our Food Safety team works with Food Manufacturers to keep up with the demanding environment due to the globalization of markets and economic interdependence.
Our Food Safety team will ensure that you are in compliance with the FDA guidelines, regulations & that systems have been established and implemented to ensure the provision of safe food.
BSC delivers individually tailored support to our customers . We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service which will allow you to rest comfortably that you food safety needs will be met in a professional manner.
We bring a unique perspective to food safety by combining extensive, practical hands-on experience with a clear understanding of the business imperatives that are crucial to your success.
Our food safety services apply to the Food Safety Modernization Act and International Schemes Services Our job is to make sure that you comply with FSMA.
1. SQF - Safe Quality Food is a Food Safety Certiﬁcation Scheme. The two main benefits are: 1. Provides a rigorous system to manage food safety risks and provide safe products for use by companies in the food industry. 2. Provides a recognized food safety certiﬁcation. The Safe Quality Foods Program (SQF) is recognized by retailers and food service providers around the world that require a rigorous, credible food safety management system.
2. Food Safety Plans: A food safety plan is a set of documents that shows how a food business operates safely. It is a requirement for almost all food producers under FDA regulation. Our Food Safety plan includes :
3. Food Safety Checkup/Assessment - Mainly done to determinate the degree of conformance of your organization to the requirements of FSMA speciﬁcations or standards. This is a good tool to have a clear pre-assessment to determine a company’s needs.
4. Mock Audit -An onsite inspection will be done to prepare you and your facility for a 3rd party audit.
5. Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP) Importers are now responsible for ensuring that their exporters abroad have adequate preventive controls in place. FSMA requires imported food to be as safe as domestic or local food. We can take care of your Foreign Suppliers Veriﬁcation Programs.
Contact us today and let’s start the process - firstname.lastname@example.org