Brian Shube Consulting Inc. (BSC) is a specialized consulting firm focused on supporting companies in the food industry.
We offer our clients expertise in all aspects of food safety, distribution, logistics and global trade.
Brian Shube Consulting is pleased to announce our Internship Program starting January 2019. As in previous years, we invite current college students studying business or a related field with a CPA of 3.0 or better to apply. Students with some experience (academic or otherwise) in Marketing, Sales and/or Supply Chain will be among the preferred candidates.
This semester, our internship will focus on our food import activities and will rotate among all relevant departments.
BSC assists our clients in the navigation of complex US Customs and FDA regulations involved in the importing of food products to the US. Beginning in 2019, we plan to market our services to freight forwarders in the NY Metropolitan area and beyond so that we can assist them in servicing their clients.
Responsibilities will include:
* Market Research – locate and identify key contacts at freight forwarding companies and enter appropriate information in CRM database
* Website Development – propose updates to company website to reflect marketing activity
* Social Media Marketing – promote food import services on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, email blasts, etc.
* Telemarketing – reach out to prospects to set up meetings to discuss our services
* Sales Meetings – participate in meetings with prospects
* Proposal Writing – develop proposals
BSC is a virtual company and while interns will be required to attend meetings from time to time, most of the work can be done from home during prearranged business hours. Interns will be required to work approximately 20 hours per week for 15 weeks
This is a paid internship and compensation will be $3,000.00
Interested students should forward transcript and CV to Michelle McCormack at Michelle@brianshube.com
Sign up to hear from us.